Save money and energy by insulating your home
It is important for your home to be well-insulated. Studies show that a well-insulated house could cut energy usage in half. Efficient thermal insulation will help reduce heat loss, lower your energy bill and result in big savings all year round. You can also take comfort in having a more consistent indoor temperature. High-performance insulation can prevent the following problems: Cold walls and floors, condensation at the base of the walls, and mould growth. Proper insulation can make a big difference.
Do you have a new construction or renovation project in mind? Make your insulation a priority and contact experts in the field. Our knowledgeable and certified team can offer you the best possible solutions and advise you on the choice of an effective insulating material. Ask us for a quote, it’s simple and easy.
Some useful information
What is R-value: R-value evaluates the thermal resistance of the insulation per inch from 0 to +40. For example, a 10-inch insulating panel with a R-value of 4 per inch will have a total thermal resistance of 40. The higher the value, the more resistant to cold and heat the insulation will be.
Did you know:
- 17% of all heat loss in a home occurs through the above-ground walls.
- 15% through the underground walls and the foundation.
- 11% through the roof.
(Source: Agence de l’efficacité et de l’innovation énergétiques du Québec)
The comfort of a well-insulated home
If you have a new construction or renovation project in mind, we will be happy to guide you in your choice of the perfect insulation solution. Here are some important things to consider to improve your comfort and reduce your energy consumption.
- Insulating your home from the cellar to the attic will help eliminate cold walls, condensation and mould proliferation, thereby reducing your energy consumption.
- Insulating material must be applied in a consistent fashion, ensuring full surface coverage during construction or renovation work.
- Insulation must be installed to cover all joints and seams, such as the transitions between walls, ceilings and floors in contact with outside air.
We are a leader in the field of insulation
Would you like to receive an estimate for the insulation of your home?
Seek professional advice from insulation experts. Our team looks forward to advising you on the best insulation solutions within your budgetcontact us